Saturday, February 04, 2006

What is your favorite part?


This is how I look at cows. I dont want them to be treated badly or have bad living conditions while they are alive, but its just that they taste so good. I was eating beef jerky today and thinking how good it is on my tongue, so I called up my brother who is a vegiterian as of three years ago. I ask him if he missed the taste of Beef Jerky. I know he use to love it, but he pretended like he couldn't here me. I dont really have a point and it wasn't totally my goal to upset him about eating meat. Its just that I still dont understand what the big deal is about eating meat. Animals eat meat+we are animals=We eat meat. He doesn't preach to me about it, but I know in the back of his head he thinks by eating meat I am doing something wrong. I have watched all the Peta videos and seen all the Vegetarian propaganda, and it just makes me hungry. Again I in no way condone the torture of animals but I see nothing wrong with raising cattle for food.

13 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Please pass me the t-bone and porterhouse section.

I've got the grill lit. Steer him my way.

Steer - Hahahahahaahaha!!!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger DorianGray1854 said...

Savages!!

Your argument form is called Modus Ponens.
If P --> Q
P
--------
Q
If you are a person you are an animal.
Animals eat meat.
Therefore If you are a person you eat meat.
Now then just because an arguement is valid does not mean that it is sound.
For an example: If you are my brother then you are a homosexual.
You are my brother.
Therefore you are a homosexual!!
Eat beans not beings!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Bloodgood said...

Dorian, your full of it, one of those satements is proven true and one is proven false(at least as of right now, but Im not planning on switching teams:)
Thats what makes this statement sound.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Bloodgood said...

jas, help yourself if we run out I will kill som....I mean get some more.

Flamingo, Lets get our stake on Baby!!!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Bloodgood said...

Mad Dog, love Fiona, I have her first 2 Cds, I havnt had a chance to pick up her new one. If you want them and dont have her early stuff tell me and I will burn it and send it when I make some Flamingo shirts.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger PDD said...

Bloodgood, I can think of another piece of meat that would be so good on your tongue, but I'll save that for Pinky.

Beef Jerky is not even real food.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/44904

Go there...read that.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Bloodgood said...

That is awesome!!!
I am constantly making faces in my food and then devouring every last bit.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

I have read that when the Donner Party resorted to cannibalism, the first things they ate were organs: the brain, heart, liver and kidneys. They knew these had the highest nutrient value.

I don't know how highly I can recommend my liver.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Pinky:

I love the onion. I will go check out the site right now.

Everything I have read in the onion so far has been in the onion books. I know genet used to visit the onion website often. Forgot about that. I'm on my way now.

Bloodgood:

Try to find the site that had the pizza boy and naked chick. Seriously.

Erin:

I don't know how highly I could recomend your liver either.

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looooove meat. I crave it. Screw chocolate and chips, give me meat. Tenderloin and sirloin...mmmmm. I am salavating at the very thought.

Ruth's Chris dude, and Sammy's on NW 23rd...

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Erin, your liver (and mine) would be nicely marinated in a tangy bourbon sauce.

I'm sure it would be quite delicioius.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger jungle jane said...

Being a vegetarian must be soooo hard. what on earth do you have with your vegetables??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home