Saturday, March 11, 2006

I got Tagged........


Elliott Smith......Jeff Buckley..............Flaming Lips



The Smiths ..............................M. Ward

These are my favorites right now, but its always changing,

1. Paul's Song....................M. Ward..Transitor Radio
2. Witches Rave.................Jeff Buckley..Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk
3. Asleep...........................The Smiths..Louder than Bombs
4. The Gash........................Flaming Lips..Soft Bulliten
5. Miss Misery....................Elliott Smith..Good Will Hunting SDTK
6. Smile Like You Mean it...The Killers..Hot Fuss
7. City of Dreams...............Talking Heads..Sand in the Vaseline
8. That Girl from Brownsville texas....Jim White..Drill a hole in the Substrate
9. Its Not...........................Amy Mann..Lost in Space
10. Bend and Break............Keane..Hopes and Fears
11. You Gotta Move...........HeatMiser..Mic City Sons
12. Wordless Chorus..........My Morning Jacket..Z
13. Electronic Renaissance..Belle & Sebastian..Tigermilk
14. Conceived....................Beth Orton..Comfort of Strangers

++Special note for ING, for some reason I cant get to your blog. It keeps telling me Im not allowed, I just didnt want you to think I stopped commenting.

7 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger jungle jane said...

Morrissey makes me want to drive a stake through my heart. just for fun though...

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger jungle jane said...

Dorian is a vegetarian? Right thats it - from now on i only eat Eggplant...

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Bloodgood said...

Lechit,sounds like you have good taste

Janey, he does that to me too. I like to pretend Im Morriseey and dance around the house with bandaids on my nipples

Cappy, Me either

Janey, do you really like the taste of eggplant??

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger PDD said...

I love the Belle & Sebastian Tigermilk album. My globe jetting friend who now lives in Vancouver is going to Seattle (i think it's now only 12 days) just to see Belle & Sebastian. I would love to just pick up and go off to some city, somewhere, anywhere , just to see a band, or just get the fuck out of here for a few days. She is glamorous.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger ing said...

I'm baaaaack.

Elliott Smith -- yes! Hey, I don't know The Killers or Jim white or Keane or Heatmiser (heard of) or My Morning Jacket. . . Now I have a list of things to try out, next time I'm working. Thanks!!!!!

Hey, Chitelier: if you want to prevent that handflesh from turning brown when you slice through it, use a little lemon juice. (Eggplant: bleck!)

and yo, psychic: I'm with you! Let's go!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Bloodgood said...

Le CHit, Im not gonna take your word on that one, egg plant just looks gross, and so does your hand.

PDD,
Im very jealous of your friend, they are definetly on my list of bands to see, in the meantime Im going to see Beth Orton and Fiest next week.

Ing, if you love Elliott, check out Heatmiser, cause it is the band he was in before his solo career, its not all good because another dude does some of the singing, but Mic City Sons is an awesome CD
Let me know what you think.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger ing said...

Y'okay! But first I have to listen to the Beck remixes Matty burned me. And the soundtrack to A Star is Born.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home