Tuesday, April 04, 2006

To make a long story as short as possible........

=

Well I got my new scoot......kind of. I picked it up last friday drove about 6 miles and thought to myself man this thing is hard to shift. So I drove to my friends house to pick up some concert tickets to FEIST(which was an awesome concert!!!!!!!!) then as I was driving away my throttle cable snapped and I couldnt get it back into to gear. So I was only a few streets away from my buddies house and I went back with my tail between my legs and parked it in his garage until the dealership could pick it up later that night. I then proceeded to walk to a bus stop and take a bus to about a mile from my house. Right when I got off the bus it started to down pour and I got soaked(LUV U TOO, PORTLAND) They called and told me they could fix it and I could get it on Tuesday. All weekend I was scooterless :(. Finally Tuesday(today) rolls around and I hop on the MAX train and then walk a few blocks to the Vespa dealer. I see my scoot looking all sparkly in the sun and a immediate smile hits my face. I get on and ride away, and it is awesome!!!!!!!!! The sun is shinning and I just picked up the new Morrissey and Flaming Lips CDs released today. Then about 3 blocks away from my house on the way home, Im cruising at about 35mph my scooter loses all power kills right in the middle of traffic. Fearing that I will be hit I quickly get over to the side and push my home. They are coming to pick up my scooter tomorrow, I am trying to be very patient but Im thinking about blowing something up in the meantime.....any suggestions?.................

New Morrissey CD Review

I love the Mozzer! That being said this Cd is better than his last 3 cds. My last favorite Moz cd was Vauxhaul and I, and it was truly his best solo effort in my opinon. It does feel though that he took some rejected Smiths songs and what every he has been feeling lately and tried to cram it into a poem. It lacks the mysterious of the Smiths songs, cause he just spells everything out for you now. I would say half the songs are great and the other half are ehhhhhh.....

The New Flaming Lips CD

Now here is a band that never ceases to amaze. Truly awesome is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger ing said...

New Flaming Lips!!!!

Um, if I were you, I'd demand a brand-new scooter. This one is cursed, and it's dangerous to ride.

Oh, and demand that the new one be orange or light green.

My god, I'm tired of the rain!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger josh williams said...

I came here to see your new scoot and find nothing but misfortune. Strength! I have always had bad luck with all things mechanical great and small. But the Vespa should have all the bugs worked out after all these years. Do not kill anyone, you do not want blood on your hands, although it would probably be sweet, put those thoughts out of your mind. Calm blue seas Calm blue seas Calm Blue Seas.....

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger ing said...

Ahhh, jail. Sweet respite from this thing called life. Electric word, life -- it means forever and that's a mighty long time. But I'm here 2 tell u there's something else: the afterworld.

Purple rain, purple rain.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Toby said...

Yeah, what ing said. Demand a new one, it seems as though this one is proving it's lemonability already.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, good luck to you.

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I smell citrus too. Sorry dude. That suckith.

So when u call up the shrink in Beverly Hills, u know the 1, Dr. Everythingwillbeallright...go crazy!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Bloodgood said...

HEy all,

Still no word on my scoot :(

I am going to give them one more chance to fix it, and if it fails again, I will demand a new one.

For now Im enjoying my other hobby of playing music.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Toby said...

Music calms the beast. I envy your patience. Most power to you.

Eccept you are without what you paid $$$ for. Make a stand brother.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger josh williams said...

Just give me the word and I can take care of them. Keep this under your hat, I don't wan't the whole world to know that I'm a street tuff.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm chillin in just up the street from you, yo. It is quite bizarre, I have spent more time actually chilling with bloggers than blogging lately...freaky. If you see some chick who looks like a sausage waving madly, don't be frightened, it's just me.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Toby said...

It's tee shirt season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home